The question came about are there special instruction for moving a database path and logs when a server is a member of a DAG and replicating.
Steps to change database path and logs
- (Optional) Get the ReplayLagTime and TruncationLagTime corresponding to the database copy with get-mailboxdatabase.
- Turn circular logging off
- Remove the database copies
- Move the database path to an alternate path
- Create the new directory on the copy servers (i.e., “c:\DB”)
- Manually move all of the previous database/log files and folders to the new location
- Re-add the database copies
- Turn circular logging back on, if it was on
- (Optional) Set ReplayLagTime and TruncationLagTime with set-mailboxdatabasecopy.