Let me start out with this is not a supported item by Microsoft however is vary functional!
Today in Exchange 2010 when a user logs onto OWA and selects the options button they are taken into what is now called the Exchange Control Panel or ECP which has added some functionality for users. One problem that I have found is that Microsoft has provided users with some nice links telling them how to configure their mobile device or Outlook anywhere but those links directt users to Outlook.Com configuration which tends to generate support calls.
Those links are controlled by a file located here C:\Exchange\ClientAccess\ecp\PersonalSettings\QuickLinks.ascx , this file can be copied and modified with company faq settings to direct users to the appropriate place. I must note that every RollUp applied or Service Pack will overwrite your custome file and you must recopy the file back to this directory. The 2nd point I need to make is that every build of Exchange (after rollup or service pack) you need to copy the new file and modify that file because Microsoft could have made changes in security or configuration, reusing the same old file could cause issues. You will also have to copy this file to each CAS server.
Lets logon to OWA and take a look at the default settings:
You can see when I hover over Connect Outlook to this account the url is set to http://help.Outlook.com
1. On your CAS server browse to the following file C:\Exchange\ClientAccess\ecp\PersonalSettings\QuickLinks.ascx copy this file to your desktop so we can edit it
2. Open the QuickLinks file with Notepad
3. I have highlighted the section we are going to work on which is the Mobile section
4. We are going to remove this line <div><asp:Literal ID=”ltlMobileDevices” runat=”server” Text=”<%$ Strings:QLPushEmail %>” /></div>
5. Insert and href like this : <ecp:<P><A HREF=http://www.exchange-genie.com target=”_blank”> Configure your mobile device with Active Sync for Beta Mail </A></P>
6. Save our file
7. Rename the origianl file to .old or some other extension
8. copy and paste our new file into the following location C:\Exchange\ClientAccess\ecp\PersonalSettings\QuickLinks.ascx
9. Logon to OWA into ECP
10. Hover over the Mobile link and you will see the url now points to http://exchange-genie.com
The only 2 items you should modify in this file are related to Mobile and Outlook connections